Krork Brutes are the shock troops of an Ork WAAGH! which has reached Paragon status. The great WAAGH!bands which blaze a trail of death and destruction from one world to the next give rise to entire phalanxes of orks who are as big and mean as any Nob. The sheer weight and ferocity behind a Krork charge is enough to break even the sturdiest mortal troops and crumple any defense.
Hobby note: Krork Brutes are best represented using the Age of Sigmar Orruk Brutes kit, the Ork Nobz kit, or a combination of the two. In either case, Orruk Brutes should be modeled on 40mm bases. For the Brute Boss Nob, any Warboss model in 'Eavy Armour is appropriate and should be modeled on a 50mm base.
Krork BrutesRole: Troops
Unit Type: Infantry. The Brute Boss Nob is Infantry (Character)
Unit Composition: 9 Krork Brutes and 1 Brute Boss Nob
WS BS S T W I A Ld Sv
Krork Brute 4 2 4 4 2 3 3 7 4+
Krork Brute Boss Nob 5 2 5 5 3 4 4 8 4+
- 2 Choppas
- 'Eavy Armour
- Bosspole (Brute Boss Nob only)
- May include up to forty additional Krork Brutes ... 19 pts/model
- The unit may be equipped with Deff Trophies ... 2 pts/model
- Any model may replace both of their choppas with a supa choppa ... 6 pts
- Any model may replace a choppa with a slugga ... 1 pt/model
- Any model may replace its other choppa with another slugga ... 1 pt/model
- The Brute Boss Nob may take items from the Ork Ranged Weapons and/or Melee Weapons lists.
- May take a Trukk or a Battlewagon as a dedicated transport.
Note: These rules are experimental. Please report any possible issues including abusive applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a work for the purpose of fan enjoyment and is not intended to make money or to infringe on Games Workshop’s copyrights. All symbology and terminology is Copyright Games Workshop LLC. This has been created with Games Workshop’s fair use policy (available on their website) in mind.