A Krork Megaboss has reached a level of brutality and cunning which few beings, let alone Orks, can ever hope to attain. He is a walking mountain of bravado and terror. He won't even notice the beam of a lasgun. A bolter round is an annoyance. Krak missiles do little more than get his attention. The appearance of Krork Warbosses but a myth throughout the Imperium. This is largely due to the fact that few survive an encounter with one.
Hobby note: Krork Megabosses can be modeled on 60mm round bases and may require a degree of modeling ingenuity. They should be about the size of a Daemon Prince. Indeed, that model with an Ork head and various Ork bitz could work well as a Krork Megaboss. Also, look to the Age of Sigmar line for more inspiration.
Krork MegabossRole: HQ
Unit Type: Infantry (Character)
Unit Composition: 1 Krork Megaboss
WS BS S T W I A Ld Sv
Krork Megaboss 6 2 6 7 5 5 5 10 3+
Crushing Strength: Wounds caused by the Krork Megaboss which are made on a natural roll of a 6 are resolved at AP 3 unless the wounds are already AP 1 or 2.
- May replace both his choppa and slugga with a double-headed supa choppa ... 25 pts
- May take items from the Ork Ranged Weapons, Melee Weapons, Runts & Squigs, Orky Know-wots, Gifts of Gork and Mork, and Relics of the Krork lists.
- May replace his deff armour, choppa, and slugga with mega armour, twin-linked shoota, and power klaw ... 30 pts
- A Krork Megaboss not wearing mega armour may take a Rokkit Pack ... 20 pts
- May take a Battlewagon as a dedicated transport.
Note: These rules are experimental. Please report any possible issues including abusive applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a work for the purpose of fan enjoyment and is not intended to make money or to infringe on Games Workshop’s copyrights. All symbology and terminology is Copyright Games Workshop LLC. This has been created with Games Workshop’s fair use policy (available on their website) in mind.