The Krork have been known to raise massive, savage boars to bear them into battle at great speeds. These creatures share many Ork qualities, chief among them is their resilience and savagery. Krork boars accept rudimentary technological upgrades with few complications and they are unfazed by loud noises such as the belching brap of Ork sluggas.
Hobby note: Krork Brute Boar Riders are clearly best represented by Orruk Gore Gruntas from the Age of Sigmar range.
Krork Brute Boar Riders
Role: Fast Attack
Unit Type: Cavalry. The Brute Boss Nob is Cavalry (Character)
Unit Composition: 5 Krork Brutes
WS BS S T W I A Ld Sv
Krork Brute Boar Rider 4 2 4 5 2 3 3 7 4+
Krork Brute Boar Rider Boss Nob 5 2 5 6 3 4 4 8 4+
- 2 Choppas
- 'Eavy Armour
- Bosspole (Brute Boar Rider Boss Nob only)
- Brutal or Possibly Cunning
- Furious Charge
- Tide of Brutes
- May include up to fifteen additional Krork Brute Boar Riders ... 25 pts/model
- May upgrade one Brute to a Brute Boar Rider Boss Nob.
- The unit may be equipped with Deff Trophies ... 2 pts/model
- Any model may replace both of their choppas with a supa choppa ... 6 pts
- Any model may replace a choppa with a slugga ... 1 pt/model
- Any model may replace its other choppa with another slugga ... 1 pt/model
- The Brute Boss Nob may take items from the Ork Ranged Weapons and/or Melee Weapons lists.