~ * ~
I did this piece very quickly today before a friendly competitive game with a buddy. I've never used the Lukky Stikk before and it was pretty neat. I'm really pleased to have been able to use this Runt model; it's one of my favorites.
|In this pic, you can see on the top deck there's a little spot where a second sponson can go. I put a pice of plasticard, door scree, and tubing there to cover up the hole. I did put a magnet on the other side in case I ever want to put something there.|
|I think the weathering looks good from this angle. A good amount of the blue is still showing through. Also glad I did some boltgun metal here and there for spots that see regular wear.|
|Looks better than I was hoping. I think I need to add some gray dust to the stack streaks. Maybe try my hand at some heat-discolored metal at some point. Not today, though.|
|The worst shot of the bunch. I can see the un-finished-ness under the platform. I'll definitely be fixing that the moment I get a chance.|